New South Wales Space Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Space Station of New South Wales

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NSW Peace Convention

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimatsuri

NSW Peace Convention Empty
PostSubject: NSW Peace Convention   NSW Peace Convention EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:26 pm

(OOC: Terrible name, I know....anyway, as Tokkyland suggested, let's RP as the people from our nations attending the talks. I'll be RPing mostly through short speeches, but feel free to use whatever format you like.)

Yttri:
"Welcome all, to the peace talks surrounding the recent conflict in our neighbours, NuerNeo and Imperial Rusland. I would like to extend my thanks to you all for attending this meeting, in the hope of finding a solution to this violence. In particular, I would like to thank our host country of Chimatsuri for extending what I hope has been a welcoming hand to you all.
As the Prime Minister of the region, I will be chairing these discussions, and, as such, I would like to invite a representative from each nation to step forward and introduce their parties, as well an overview of your stance towards the situation with NuerNeo thus far."

(OOC: I will be back to RP Chimatsuri's introduction later)
Back to top Go down
Kalamare

PostSubject: Re: NSW Peace Convention   NSW Peace Convention EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:07 am

*The VPM of Kalamare comes forth.*

"Thank you for inviting us all here today," he begins. "As you may already know, I am Kenneth Obern, the Vice Prime Minister of The Free Land of Kalamare. Logan Quentin is our Minister of Foreign Affairs,"

*Quentin bows his head.*

"Jerome Evergreen is our head Immigration Officer,"

*Evergreen smiles and holds his hand up.*

"And as you all know, Cecelia Ransom is the Vice Prime Minster of New South Wales. Logan, would you like to take it form here?"

*Obern returns to his seat, and Quentin stands up.*

"Up to this point, I believe our problems with NuerNeo have resolved, and I'm not going to sugar coat it, I'd like to keep it that way. The government was pretty upset with us for some time, but we got through it, and I hope we can reach a solution here, too."
Back to top Go down
Chimatsuri

PostSubject: Re: NSW Peace Convention   NSW Peace Convention EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Prime Minister Denz:
"Further to the welcome of my regional counterpart, Sereya Yttri, I would like to say on behalf of Chimatsuri, that it is an honour to be hosting such highly regarded guests. For any of you with whom I am not yet acquainted, I am Alenka Denz, Prime Minister of Chimatsuri. Attending this convention with me is our country's Minister of Defence, Mr Hayyim Maricella-Vynr, and Minister of Immigration, Mr Ivan Lockyt. I will now pass over to Minister Maricella-Vynr."

Minister Maricella-Vynr:
"Thank you, Prime Minister.

"To date, Chimatsuri has attempted to intervene in the current unrest largely through economic sanctions. Whilst this tactic bought success in the form of Tokkyland's withdrawal from the Aleniara Isle, it has failed to bring about the desired outcome in NuerNeo and Imperial Rusland. A general convention that Chimatsuri is a demilitarized state has meant that any form of physical intervention is beyond us, but we hope that these negotiations will find a solution which strikes a balance between the strengths of all nations involved."
Back to top Go down
Kalamare

PostSubject: Re: NSW Peace Convention   NSW Peace Convention EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:48 am

(OOC: Oops! I just noticed that I said Cecilia Ransom was the VPM, she's actually the PM.)

"Well said, Mr. Maricella-Vynr. We also share the same hopes for this convention.How do you suggest we proceed in striking this balance?"
Back to top Go down
Kalamare

PostSubject: Re: NSW Peace Convention   NSW Peace Convention EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:49 am

(That was the Prime Minister, sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSW Peace Convention   NSW Peace Convention Empty

Back to top Go down

NSW Peace Convention
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New South Wales Space Station :: Roleplay :: Roleplay Threads :: Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: